Part time: 12-15 hrs/week. Must have weekend availability (Saturday only).
As a member of our team, here’s what your time will be filled with:
- Using our gait analysis software, you’ll take customers through our detailed, professional gait analysis process.
- Be a Problem-Solver, answer questions and find solutions to novel issues. We create relationships with the customers we interact with, and we strive to be a great resource for all types of runners and walkers!
- Learning about new products, before they are even out! You will get to be on the forefront of the newest innovations in the running industry as we bring updated shoes, technology, and more.
- You’ll have the chance to lead our weekly runs and be a part of our special events.
- Expos and Special Events – You’ll help us set up at local races, expos, and numerous in-store events where you can meet all types of runners.
- Join one of the best teams around! It’s true – we have a closely knit staff made up of all types of runners and walkers. You’ll most likely find a second family at this job and find yourself pushing forward to new fitness goals!
- Training for this position is from the ground up. No experience is needed! Each of our team members receives 70 to 80 hours of expert instruction to ensure they are fully ready to fit and take care of our customers.