Jobs at Point 2
Friendly? Enthusiastic? Have a Passion For Running?
At Point 2, we look for people that work hard, love running, and want to make a difference in the community. Please see below for a full list of available openings.
Chesapeake Location 741 Eden Way N, Suite 310, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Events Manager/Running Consultant – 25 hours/week
This job is a dual role with time shared working as a Running Consultant and managing events and community interactions. The right candidate will have an enthusiastic personality, detailed understanding of the brand, and enjoy building brand relationships. In addition to Running Consultant duties, other responsibilities include:
• Work alongside our Newport News Event Manager to coordinate activities and resources for scheduled in store and outside events.
• Be the acting representative at all local community and networking events.
• Assist with coordination of ambassador program and volunteer opportunities to include Point 2 Priorities, our quarterly give back program.
• Drive sales growth with in store events, experiences, and marketing.
• Grow and upkeep current referral program.
Running Consultant/Inventory Lead-20-25 hours/week
• Primary position is working as a Running Consultant to fit and assist customers.
• Additional responsibilities include:
• Places and tracks customers’ special orders, enters shipments, and follows monthly inventory schedule.
• This person will report directly to the Inventory Manager to ensure that inventory is tracked and accounted for.
Running Consultant (2 open positions)
Hours: 15-20 hrs/week. Must have weekend availability (Saturday only).
As a member of our team, here’s what your time will be filled with:
• Using our gait analysis software, you’ll take customers through our detailed, professional gait analysis process.
• Be a Problem-Solver-answer questions and find solutions to novel issues. We create relationships with the customers we interact with, and we strive to be a great resource for all types of runners and walkers!
• Learning about new products, before they are even out! You will get to be on the forefront of the newest innovations in the running industry as we bring in updated shoes, technology, and more.
• Run! You’ll have the chance to lead our weekly Pub Run and be a part of our special events.
• Expos and Special Events- You’ll help us set up at local races, expos, and numerous in-store events where you can meet all types of runners.
• Join one of the best teams around! It’s true- we have a closely knit staff made up of all types of runners. You’ll most likely find a second family at this job and find yourself pushing forward to new running goals!
• Training for this position is from the ground up-no previous experience is needed! Each of our team members receives 80 to 100 hours of expert instruction to ensure they are fully ready to fit and take care of our customers.
Some Benefits for Point 2 Employees…
There are some awesome perks when you work at Point 2 Running Company!
A few of our benefits include:
- Exclusive discounts on the best running gear on the market
- Yearly wellness reimbursement for gym membership or race use
- Ability to test out new products in the running market and give feedback as we consider what to bring into the store
- Social events with the team throughout the year
- Helping customers reach their individual running goals
- Opportunity for complimentary race entries from our partners at Flat-Out Events