Point 2 Running Company’s Return Policy
At Point 2, we do our very best to provide a professional, accurate fitting when you come to our store. Our knowledge combined with your feedback results in you finding the right shoes for you! Due to these high standards, our return rate is very low. However, we do have a friendly return policy in place so that you can buy with confidence.
- Merchandise may be returned for a full refund for up to 30 days after purchase with receipt.
- All returns without a receipt are eligible for store credit only.
- The refund can only be issued to the original form of payment and a valid ID must be presented.
- Check refunds are subject to a 10 business day clearing time.
- Cash refunds may be subject to a 1-2 business day processing time.
- All items eligible for a refund must be in new and unused condition with the original packaging and tags attached.
- Shoes that have been worn are eligible for exchange or store credit up to 30 days after the original purchase.
- Due to the competitive pricing of clearance shoes and apparel, these items are only eligible for store credit on a limited basis.
- Clearance shoes and apparel that are $75 or less are final sale.
- Clearance shoes and apparel that are over $75 are eligible for exchange or store credit up to 30 days after purchase.
- Apparel can only be returned if not worn or washed and still in new and unused condition with tags attached.
- All compression items, if worn, are final sale.